Thursday, February 2, 2012

Operator's Story-FMS-Part 3

Another step in my journey with Fibromyalgia has been emotional. I have begun to stabilize emotionally. I had reached a point emotionally, after dealing with constant pain, that I was asking God why He still had me on the earth. What good could I do? What good was being accomplished by my living in constant, debilitating pain? Really, I had slipped into a state of depression unaware.

A couple of months after starting Zija, I overheard my husband make a comment to one of his sisters that sums up the journey I am on. He told his sister that he felt like he had been given back the girl he married. I am on a journey to regain my life thanks to a compassionate friend who shared Zija! I am eagerly anticipating the next stage in my amazing journey with Zija.

1 comment: