Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lesson 2 from Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki

1. Retirement doesn't mean not working, it means freedom.

2. Intelligence solves problems and produces money. Use my brain. Think through things, stay educated, look for opportunities to have money work for me. Once you have money, make sure you also have financial knowledge.

3. Know the difference between an asset and a liability and buy assets. Assets produce money, liabilities spend your money.

4. Ask if what I am doing makes sense financially. Going to work? Buying something?

5. Don't let fear control me. Don't be afraid to go against the flow or the norm. Don't be afraid to stand out. Don't conform.

6. As my income increases, invest in assets and let the assets further increase my income instead of increasing my expenses by spending my income on liabilities.

7. Before increasing my expenses, increase the cash flow from the asset column to cover the new expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment