Friday, February 3, 2012

Answered Prayers; Goal Met

As many of you know, I have a home-based business where I have the opportunity to help other people lose weight, have more energy, and feel better through nutrition as well as have their own business if they desire. The company has recently started a program where you have zero overhead each month if you qualify. I set a goal to qualify, shared it with my pastor, and we started praying. I've been lying in bed at night praying about it, asking God to show me how to meet my goal. Yesterday it happened! All I can say is "Thank you, Lord, for hearing and answering prayers!" I know that this only happened because His hand was there. I'm super excited about the person God put in my path because there is a spiritual need as well as a physical need. I am looking forward to being able to help this family feel better by using proper nutrition, but I'm more excited about the fact that they want to join us for church! Please pray that Satan will not hinder this family.

2 comments:

  1. Amen. I have been praying for your goals and oddly enough for a specific person to be brought into your life for that purpose. God is always so good to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The statement I like best... "I know that this only happened because His hand was there." He is awesome... he loves his kids!

    Zija is awesome... they want to give so much to thier people. Team 250 is increadible! Keep on your knees! Keep on your knees! I will most certainly be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete