Saturday, February 4, 2012

How about You?

O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory. (Psalm 98:1 KJV)

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. (Psalm 98:4 KJV)

How about you? I know personally that I don't praise the Lord like I should. He gives me so much yet I tend to ignore that it's from Him. As I sit outside this beautiful Saturday afternoon reading my Bible, my heart is full with all He has done for me. Thank you, Lord, for the many marvelous things you have graced my life with!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Got a challange today to grow my prayer life! I'm all in! The ENT of prayer! I really need it for sure right now! I will pray that you are able to praise Him like you know you should each and everyday and that your heart will continue to be full. Larado

    ReplyDelete