Friday, August 3, 2012

The Importance of Mindset w/ Fibromyalgia from 7.1.10

Here is another blog from my meandering through some of my journaling:

I think I can, I think I can! The power of the mind is incredible. When I face days like today w/ my fibromyalgia, I grab a hold of the thought of I CAN do anything that I determine to do. Is today a horrible fibromyalgia day? No, but it's not a good one either. The day is overcast and it is misting. For some reason, the rain makes my body react as though I have arthritis-aching in the joints-usually on one side of my body. What do I do? First of all, I take more ZIJA! WOOHOO, very thankful for my Zija! Secondly, I guard my mindset because where my thoughts go, my emotions follow. I determine I will press on, I connect with my friends, and I function through my day. Do I want to have days like this? Yeah, right! Am I concerned about it? NOPE! My life has improved SO much in the 9 months that I have been taking Zija, that I don't worry about it. It took years and years to get this bad so, of course, it will take time to get better! Have a great day everyone and remember your mindset is VERY important.

No comments:

Post a Comment