Monday, August 20, 2012

But for Grace-A Day with Fibromyalgia 7.5.10

But for Grace-A Day with Fibromyalgia

As I began to think about what to write today about my condition, fibromyalgia, the word GRACE came to mind. I did a quick check on dictionary.com to check for different definitions of the word Grace. As a believer in Jesus Christ, I knew that there would be different definitions relating to Christianity; however, I wasn't expecting 20 definitions for the entry, grace.

As I think about dealing daily with fibromyalgia, I realize GRACE is essential. You must demonstrate grace-moral strength: the grace to perform a duty. You need to receive grace especially during difficult days  from those around you-favor or good will or a manifestation of favor. We need to extend and receive grace daily-mercy; clemency; pardon.  Another grace that all need is the freely given, unmerited favor and love of God.

As individuals, each of us needs to extend GRACE and receive GRACE daily. Whose life can you impact today with grace?

No comments:

Post a Comment