Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dealing Daily with Fibromyalgia-6/29/10

Reflecting back to where my journey with Fibromyalgia has taken me. Here's an entry from back on June 29, 2010. Blah days with Fibromyalgia-today has been one of those blah days. Tired, hurting, struggling-however, as I have endured this day, and I stop to write about it, a few important things come to mind. First of all, gratitude toward my friend, Jake Witte, who shared Zija with me because w/o my Zija, I wouldn't have hope. Secondly, HOPE! I had reached a point where fibromyalgia had caused me to sink deeply into depression, but with my zija products and support team, I have been lifted out of that daily hole. I can now face the bad days because I know that the good days are happening more often than the bad days. Thirdly, SUPPORT--I have a wonderful group of people who encourage me, pray for me, and love me. All I have to do is let any of my Zija family know that there is a problem and they are right there with me. Do bad days still happen? I think the answer is obvious-yes. Do they hold the same power over me? Absolutely NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment