Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dealing Daily with Fibromyalgia 7.4.10

Dealing Daily with Fibromyalgia 
   One battle that most people with Fibromyalgia face is the battle with weight. We are told to exercise to help lose weight, but what person in their right mind who is dealing with FMS wants to exercise???? It normally hurts to move, no less to exercise! For me personally, I lost about 20 lbs eight years ago before my wedding. In the years following, I gained back those 20 lbs plus 25 more. However, in the past 8 months, I have lost 33 of those pounds!!! I have done this, not through exercise, let me assure you of that, nor through changing all my eating habits-which were horrible! I have done this through a weight management program by Zija. This weight management system has all the nutrition that a body needs, a way to turn off the hunger trigger and the cravings, and a way to gently detox the body (which is VERY important for fibro people). I have 7 more pounds to lose to get down to where I was when I got married 8 yrs ago this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment