Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Day with Fibromyalgia from 7.10.10

A Day with Fibromyalgia

I think it is time for me to stop trying to figure out what the worst part of having fibro is. I think that answer varies from day-to-day depending on how that day is going. Today I would say (at least at this point of the day =) ) that besides being a little sleepy, it's not too bad having fibromyalgia except for the "waiting for the other shoe to fall" mentality. What I experience with fibro is I never know when the symptoms will strike! That is very taxing on the mind!!!

I do know that since I started taking the zija smart mix consistently in September of 2009, I am doing better! My pain levels are better, my fatigue is much better, my energy is better, my outlook on life is better! I am realizing that my outlook on life is key to dealing with the fibro. I am learning to recognize when my outlook is slipping. I am learning to catch thoughts that are leading me down a path I don't want to go. By recognizing that I am slipping, I can head off the depression. Yes, depression-most people with fibro struggle with it because it is very depressing to hurt constantly, to get up in the morning as tired as you were when you went to bed, etc. By the way, Zija has really helped with the sleep issue, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment