Friday, November 23, 2012

A Day with Fibromyalgia from 7.28.10

Recently I set a goal for myself to exercise 3xs a week. Now as a person who has fibro, although I know exercise is important for me, I also know that it is difficult for me. First of all, there is already a lot of stiffness and soreness so why would I want to increase that with exercise? Secondly, I am tired-dealing with chronic fatique-why make myself more tired? Well, I am happy to report that I accomplished that goal of 3xs a week last week and I am already at 2xs for this week and it is only Wednesday! Having a goal helps me! I know in the long run that the benefits to exercising are supposed to far outweigh the short-term difficulties; however, short-term, it's not as difficult to exercise now as it used to be because of the use of Zija smart mix with its 36 anti-inflammatories and the use of xm3 drink for energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment