Friday, November 2, 2012

A Day with Fibromyalgia from 7.16.10


I'm still transferring my original blogging over to this site. Hang with me as I relive the battles I have faced. The great news is I'm still here to tell about it! =)

  The chronic fatigue and the high pain level should have kept me in bed today; however, I despise being restricted by the way I feel. Because of that, I fought back. I forced myself out of bed this morning after taking my Zija smart mix. I went downstairs (which is no fun when your pain level is HIGH) and drank two ounces of the xm3 drink. Yea for xm3 drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fatigue started lifting and the pain level started decreasing. By the time I finished eating breakfast, I was ready to start. I made a to-do list and started tackling my day! The xm3 drink is an important weapon in my battle against fibro!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment