Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Operator's Blog-a Day with FMS from 7.8.10

  It's been a couple of days since I have blogged about living with fibromyalgia. For some reason the last couple of days I have spent a lot of my day resting. I have been very tired. I know that is part of dealing with fibro. I also know that there are things I can do with Zija, like take some xm3 energy drink to help overcome the tiredness. However, I decided to let my body get the rest it obviously needed instead of pushing through and taking more Zija or taking some xm3 energy drink. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the energy drink!!! It is healthy, safe, and all-natural and I feel GREAT when I take some of it. I felt like the best course of action for yesterday and today was to allow my body to rest. Of course I still took my zija smart mix =). I couldn't imagine not taking it. Putting the proper nutrients into my body is very essential especially with fibromyalgia where the proper diet is essential for better health.

No comments:

Post a Comment