Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dealing w/ Fibro while going back to work from 8/13/10

I have been engaged in a journey to regain my health after struggling with fibromyalgia for the past 15 years. Until being introduced to Zija by a close friend, I had resigned myself to the belief that my condition would only continue to worsen each year as it had been doing for the previous 15 years.

I had the opportunity this summer to take the summer off-to step away from the routine and stress of work. Because I am a school teacher, I was able to do that. Well, this week was the first week of school so, needless to say, I am back at work. I am so thankful that I had my Moringa-based products from Zija and my xm3 drink and caps to turn to this week to help my body begin adjusting to being back in an elementary classroom. I must admit that it was a rough week for me due to the fibromyalgia, not because of my class-they are off to a great start.

Although it was excellent for me to be able to take the summer off, it made transitioning back to the classroom--a full-time job--more difficult. My pain level skyrocketed; that, in turn, caused other issues. The difference this year compared to other years of dealing with the pain was two-fold: first, I knew that I had a product that would work, I just had to adjust what and how I was taking my
Moringa-based products from Zija --smart mix, xm3 drink, and xm3 caps. Secondly, emotionally and mentally, I knew I could and would get through this rough patch because I had been through it before. After 10 months on Moringa-based products from Zija, I must still admit that I am amazed with the results! HOPE--that is what I have this year in August that I didn't have last year in August. Who do you know that needs hope??? Whose life can you change with Moringa-based products from Zija??? If you are skeptical like I was, this fact is for you--the company has so much belief in their product that they offer a money-back guarantee. How much money have you spent on coffee, cokes, and energy drinks? How much money have you spent trying to lose weight? How much money have you spent supplementing? Try it, you will love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment