Monday, January 14, 2013

Dealing Daily with Fibromyalgia (8/30/10)

As my day started this Monday morning, I knew within an hour of being out of bed that it was going to be “one of those days.” For those of you with fibromyalgia, you know to what I am referring. For me, I know that this day will be dog-eared with fatigue and pain. A year ago, that combination would have sent me into an emotional tailspin. Today, I let my thoughts dwell on it for approximately 10 minutes. The difference??? HOPE!  51 weeks ago, a friend had enough compassion to reach out to help me. He shared a nutritional product called Zija with me. With 90+ nutrients and 36 anti-inflammatories in it for a little more than $3 a day, why would I ever stop taking an all-natural product that actually helps me? I know that some of you are thinking, “Yeah, right! Her symptoms must not be as severe as mine are.” and you are rolling your eyes. You could, possibly, be right. Here is a picture of my day right now—my skin is very pain sensitive. It hurt to get dress professionally to go to work this morning. In fact, my skin is so sensitive today that when I got in the car, I could feel my clothes that I was seating on because they were causing my legs to hurt. That is just part of my issue for today but that is okay =)! I can deal with it. I have my Zija and my xm3 drink from Zija. I may even take some premium tea this morning (also by Zija). I have hope again. I know that this is temporary-possibly a retracing. When you have had fibromyalgia for 15 years, it doesn’t magically disappear. I am extremely thankful that I have hope again thanks to a good friend and Zija! I have discovered in my life that having hope is a key element to my survival and success in life.

1 comment:

  1. Great post :) Excited to read your journal enteries. May God through Zija products continue to grow you in all areas you listed and I know and believe YOU WILL!! GOD BLESS!!
    Your friend,
    Kim Wood

    ReplyDelete